Sales Development Representative
Are you seeking to make a difference at a fast growing, venture-backed, technology company while building your career? AirPR is looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us accelerate the growth of our already booming customer base.
SDRs are the lifeblood of our Sales organization and play a vital role in the widespread adoption of our groundbreaking analytics, insights, and measurement product. This compelling position is an opportunity to hone your sales skills and develop knowledge of the explosive PRTech industry.
SDRs create high touch experiences for potential customers and set the stage for effective Account Executive follow-up. Top performers have the opportunity to be promoted to Account Executives, which has six figure earning potential. Ideal candidates should be quick on their feet, adaptable to change, and ready to take ownership of their career.
- Research accounts to map out organizational structure and identify key decision makers
- Conduct high level conversations with executives to generate interest and produce qualified opportunities
- Learn, leverage, and evolve AirPR’s unique demand generation process
- Develop a strong pipeline via phone and email communications
- Consistently meet qualified opportunity quotas to ensure department revenue objectives are met
- Uncover prospect challenges to best tee up Account Executives for sales success
- Educate fellow member of the sales org on prospect details and background
- Maintain detailed reporting in CRM (Salesforce)
- Bachelor's degree
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- Significant level of comfort interacting with high profile customers over a variety of mediums (phone, email, etc)
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to identify opportunities and effectively manage objections to a positive resolution
- Self-motivated team player with fresh ideas when it comes to populating a sales funnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and effectively adapts to change
- Positive, energetic and self-driven
- Experience at a fast growing SAAS startup a plus
Come join our team: email@example.com