The challenge with PR has always been understanding how the investments made in it map to quantifiable business outcomes. At AirPR, we’re committed to solving legacy industry problems while fundamentally changing the way PR is done and valued.
We are looking for a PR Engineer who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships and is passionate about data’s role in storytelling. You will ultimately be responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of customers while representing the voice of the customer in the broader organization.
In this trailblazing role you will work with customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by AirPR Analyst. It is your responsibility to effectively onboard accounts, build high customer satisfaction, and guide them along the path to optimized PR. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every customer while recognizing the importance of transparent PR measurement, analytics, and insights.
If you love storytelling, are fascinated by numbers, value relationships, and want to have a real impact on the future of an industry, then we want to talk to you.
- Own the ultimate success of AirPR’s customers, including customer onboarding, education, and retention.
- Develop a deeper understanding of our product and communicate that product to customers.
- Drive seamless onboarding and work cross-functionally with our engineering, sales, and marketing teams to ensure successful customer deployments.
- Provide optimization best practices and insights into industry shifts that are vital to customer growth.
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from their investments in AirPR Analyst through data mining and strategy consultation.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers and their unique PR strategies to identify opportunities for product innovation and thought leadership.
- Ideate ongoing engagement programs for each stage in the customer lifecycle (onboard, optimize, grow).
- Represent the voice of the customer in broader organization.
- 4-year degree
- 2-3 years of PR experience (similar Account Management or Customer Success experience will also be considered)
- Significant level of comfort interacting with high profile customers over a variety of mediums (phone, email, webinars).
- Desire to increase personal data literacy and assist customers in doing the same.
- Inherent passion for creative storytelling.
- Keen awareness of the PRTech ecosystem and the opportunities it presents.
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact.
- Self-motivated team player with fresh ideas when it comes to increasing customer engagement and success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and effectively adapts to change.
- Positive, energetic and self-driven.
Come join our team: [email protected]