AirPR is a PRTech company that provides analytics, insights, and measurement solutions for the evolving PR industry through our product, Analyst. The company currently serves Fortune 500 and fast growing technology companies seeking to understand PR's impact on business objectives. AirPR's unique approach to solving PR problems through applying "big data" has garnered media attention from CNBC, TechCrunch, Forbes, Mashable, Fortune, Bloomberg Businessweek, and more.
Our customers use Analyst to better understand what is driving engagement and moving the needle in terms of traffic, conversion, organic search, social amplification, and more. For CMOs and communications professionals, understanding which PR efforts have the most effective outcomes is imperative to making better decisions around both budget allocation and content development for future campaigns.
Why is working at AirPR AWESOME? Read more here.
About the Role
Analyst’s primary users are PR professionals. Our goal is for Analyst to guide our users from data to actionable insights in the most intuitive way. Being an industry first to provide auditable, actionable data analytics and metrics in the field of PR makes this a challenging task. The UX/UI Designer will play a significant role in shaping how PR professionals globally use Analyst to measure the value of their work and to optimize it further.
- Be the voice of the platform user. Align your thinking and design principles with the behaviors, attitudes, and emotions of our customers. Regular conversations, user testing, and customer visits should be part of your routine to keep them at the forefront of your process at all times.
- Present and transmit your ideas clearly. Be an effective communicator and utilize any and all tools available to convey interaction and design ideas.
- Agonize over data. Provide hypotheses for continuous product improvements that are testable, and scalable; and be thrilled about being wrong and learning!
- Set a high bar for visual design. Set visual standards and delight the user visually as part of maintaining strong proven UX values.
- 4 + years of UX and UI experience
- Clean visual design sensibilities
- Proven record of design usability for web based experiences
- Experience working on enterprise SaaS products
- Ability to conceptualize, design and communicate user flows / workflows
- Ability to conceive and iterate product features based on data, analytics, and strategy
- Deep product experience demonstrated through a portfolio of multiple case studies (examples of data visualization projects/products a plus)
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Strong experience using prototyping tools like Moqups, InvisionApp or similar technology
- Creative, energetic and self-motivated team player with fresh ideas when it comes to product innovation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to verbally and visually tell stories that keep people engaged
Come join our team: email@example.com