Account Executive (Field Sales)
Are you looking to make a difference at a fast growing, venture-backed, technology company while building your career? AirPR, the leading PR measurement and reporting SaaS company, is seeking Sales team members who thrive in a quick thinking, fast-paced environment.
AirPR Account Executives manage customer sales cycles and work externally with VP and C-level executives to facilitate the widespread adoption of our groundbreaking analytics, insights, and measurement product.
Our Sales team has an infectiously positive attitude and commitment to win. If you love problem solving, value customer relationships, and are ready to help fundamentally change an industry, we want to talk to you.
- Manage sales-cycle from demo to close
- Present AirPR’s Analyst product via the web and in person
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
- Accurately forecast sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Work with the sales development (SDR) team to establish strong qualification criteria.
- Manage and attain monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas
- Collaborate with Customer Success team in order to evolve and develop Sales collateral
- Relay prospect feedback to Marketing and Product teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- At least 7 years of quota carrying experience selling SaaS Software
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of team/org)
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com or managing sales cycle through a CRM
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Experience in Communications preferred
- Positive, energetic and self-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Come join our team: email@example.com